Ironclad Paring KnifeLane's BBQ
The new Paring Knife is second off the ranks and sits alongside The Santoku Knife. Made from the same high quality, robust German steel, with sustainable Shear Edge™️ handles to match.
The limited edition 10cm Paring Knife is hand-made to order in partnership with Victory Knives and Shear Edge™️.
The undyed, natural wool fibres result in a unique cream colour and variations in tone for every handle.
A short-bladed knife is commonly used for precise slicing, dicing, peeling and mincing, doubling up as a handy steak knife. An extension of your thumb and forefinger, the Paring Knife will allow you to cut with minimal hand motion.
The Paring Knife comes with a lifetime guarantee.
+ DETAILY BITS
- Weight - approximately one medium sized heirloom tomato (150g)
- 100mm blade length
- 19mm blade height at handle
- 125mm handle length
- Hand wash with scrubbing brush and hot soapy water
- Hand-made in Aotearoa, New Zealand
- Made with our friends at Victory Knives