*This recipe was created by @9fingersforge*
- Brioche bun
- Chicken breast
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1tbsp of baking powder
- 1/4 cup of Lane's BBQ Sweet Heat
- Lane's BBQ One Legged Chicken Sauce
- Lane's BBQ Sorta White Sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 carrot, julienned
- Half a stick of celery, thinly sliced
- American cheese slice
- Sliced onion
1. Mix 1 cup of Lane's BBQ Sorta White with 50 grams of blue cheese and set aside.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, and Lane's BBQ Sweet Heat in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk the egg, dip the chicken breast in the flour, then the egg, and back in the flour mix until completely covered.
3. Fry the chicken breast in oil at 170c/340f until golden brown (approximately 8mins).
4. While the chicken is frying, toast the bun and spread the Lane's BBQ Sorta White blue cheese sauce on the bun and add carrot and celery.
5. Put the now fried chicken onto the burger drizzle Lane's BBQ One Legged Chicken then add cheese, onion, and pickle
Take sweet pic's on a nice plate.
Loved making this recipe? We would love to see! Upload your finished meal photos to Instagram and tag @lanesbbqau