PREP: 15 min
COOK: 10 mins
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2 cups pulled pork. Check out our pulled pork method here
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup chopped spring onion
- 12 small taco tortillas
- vegetable or canola oil for frying
- Sliced red onion
- 1 sliced red chilli
- 1/2 Cup Chopped coriander
Heat 10mm oil in a sauce pan on medium heat.
place pulled pork onto the tortilla, add a few chopped spring onions, red onion and some cheese and spread out longways along the tortilla.
Roll in to cigars and fasten with a toothpick.
Place in oil and cook until golden brown on both sides turning as each side turns golden brown.
Place on drying racks above paper towels to drain.
- Then the Taquitos have cools slightly place on a plate and top with red onion, cheese, coriander, and sliced chillis.
Serve immediately with fresh guac and hot sauce.