Are you ready for a flavour explosion? Our Mexican Fiesta recipe will take your taste buds on a trip to Mexico with its blend of smoky grilled vegetables, succulent meats, and zesty spices.
Add some fiesta to your life with our mouth-watering Mexican Fiesta recipe!
- 1 T-bone
- 6 Large Prawns
- 6 Chicken Winglets
- 6 Large Jalapenos
- 1/2 Onion
- 2 Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- 1 Handful Mozzarella Cheese
Lane’s Sweet Lemon Pepper Rub
Lane’s Brancho Rub
Lane’s Garlic Rub
Lane’s Fiesta Rub
- To make the salsa, grill some vegetables over a fire until they are soft and browned. Then, blend them in a food processor with salt and 1/4 cup of oil.
- For the meat, grill a thin T-bone steak for 4 minutes on each side with Brancho by Lanes BBQ. In a pan, cook prawns with Sweet Lemon Pepper by Lanes BBQ and butter for 2-3 minutes, adding salt and pepper to balance the sweetness. Grill chicken winglets with Garlic 2 by Lanes BBQ.
- To assemble the dish, add the salsa to a heated volcanic mortar and pestle, such as a Mexican Molcajete. Add a handful of mozzarella cheese and more salsa on top. Finally, add the grilled T-bone steak, prawns, and chicken winglets. Sprinkle with Mexican Fiesta by Lanes BBQ.
- Serve with corn chips or corn tortillas to make your own fiesta tacos. Enjoy!