PREP: 10 min
COOK: 30 min
- 1kg Washed Potatoes
- 1x Brown Onion
- 200g Streaky Bacon
- 100g Whole Egg Mayo
- 250g Salad Cream
- 1 tbs Honey
- 1 tbs Lane’s Kapalua
- 3x Hard Boiled Eggs
- Step 1. Chop Potatoes in halves and part boil, until potato is soft, but still have a firm texture.
- Step 2. Allow Potatoes to completely cool
- Step 3. Boil water and place eggs in for 10 minutes. Take eggs straight out of the boiling water and place into ice water to chill immediately.
- Step 4. Cook Bacon and onion on medium heat until bacon is crispy and onion is translucent, and allow too cool.
- Step 5. Cut eggs in halves and in a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix together. Add Kapalua Seasoning
- Step 6. Place salad in the fridge for at least 30 minutes and then enjoy.