Craving something indulgent and flavourful? Look no further than our Lamb Baklava with Everything Toasted Bagel Seasoning. The richness of the lamb mince, combined with the crunch of chopped pistachios and the savoury taste of Lane's seasoning, make for a truly mouth-watering experience.
Everything Toasted Bagel Lamb Baclava
- 800 g Lamb Mince
- 1 Onion Finely Chopped
- 1/2 Bunch Parsley Leaves Finely Chopped
- 200 g Chopped Pistachios
- 1 tbs Lebanese Baharat Spice
- Melted Butter
- Filo Pastry
Lane’s Everything Toasted Bagel Seasoning
- In a mixing bowl, combine lamb mince with onions, parsley, and a generous amount of Baharat spice, salt, and pepper. Mix thoroughly by hand.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add the lamb mixture. Cook until the water has evaporated, then stir in 100g of chopped pistachios.
- Take two layers of filo pastry and brush them with melted butter. Add a spoonful of the cooled lamb mixture to the centre of the pastry.
- Carefully fold the filo pastry into a triangle, making sure to seal the edges with butter.
- Continue to fold the pastry until all the edges are sealed.
- Brush the top of the pastry with butter and sprinkle some more chopped pistachios on top. Place in the oven at 200°C and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve the lamb triangle on top of a toasted bagel and enjoy the delicious combination of flavours and textures.