Get ready to elevate your bread game with our mouth-watering Cheesy Garlic Focaccia Bread! This delicious recipe features a soft and fluffy dough that's infused with garlic butter and topped with a generous layer of grated cheese and flavourful Everything Toasted Bagel seasoning. Perfect for sharing with family and friends, this indulgent bread is sure to be a crowd-pleaser at any gathering or meal.
Everything Toasted Bagel Cheesy Garlic Focaccia Bread
Experience the ultimate indulgence in every bite with our Cheesy Garlic Focaccia Bread!
- 250g Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Instant Active Dry Yeast
250ml Warm Water
- Olive Oil
- Grated Cheese
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 100g Butter
Everything Toasted Bagel Seasoning
- To make focaccia dough, mix plain flour, salt, and dry yeast in a bowl. Pour in warm water and stir until the ingredients are combined. Drizzle olive oil over the mixture, cover the bowl and let it sit for at least two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- While waiting for the oven to heat up, make garlic butter by mixing melted butter, parsley, 2 tablespoons of minced garlic, and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the risen dough into the tray and spread it around. Drizzle the garlic butter over the dough. Sprinkle Everything Toasted Bagel seasoning over the focaccia, cover with grated cheese, and finish off with more Everything Toasted Bagel seasoning.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the focaccia turns golden brown. Remove from the oven and slice to serve.