- 1 Pork Neck (you'll have lots of leftovers)
- 1 jar of Char Siu marinade
- 3 tbsp Lane's Chilli Lime Seasoning
- 1 tsp Lane's Q-NAMI Seasoning per person
- 1 tsp corn flour per person
- 2 eggs per person
- Bean shoots
- Spring onions
- Oyster sauce
- Cut pork neck into 5 or 6 strips length-wise (about 1 inch diameter) and marinate overnight in the Char Siu marinade and Chilli Lime Seasoning.
- Pre-heat the BBQ to about 150c/300f. Wipe off the excess marinade and cook with a chunk of fruit wood to at least 68c/155f internal temperature.
- Allow to cool before slicing. Portion and freeze what you're not using for omelettes, as its great in stir fries too!
- Shred all vegetables and mince the garlic.
- Add a little bit of water to the oyster sauce to thin it out.
- Dissolve the corn flour in a tsp of water.
- Whisk the eggs well then whisk in Lane's Q-NAMI & corn flour mix.
- Heat 1 tbsp of vegetable oil in a wok, sauté the onion and garlic, then add capsicum, carrot, bean shoots and pork. When slightly softened and heated through, take off heat, add all other veg and transfer to a bowl.
- Rinse & dry the wok and add 1 tbsp of vegetable oil, move the wok around to coat all sides in oil. When hot, add the eggs for 1 omelette and tilt wok to coat the walls. When the eggs are nearly set, add the pork/vegetable mix to one side & fold other side over. Carefully slide onto plate and drizzle with oyster sauce.
- Garnish with chilli, coriander and fried onions.
Loved making this recipe? We would love to see! Upload your finished meal photos to Instagram and tag @lanesbbqau.