PREP: 30 min
COOK: 20 min
- 2 chicken breast (This also works great with leftover chicken)
- Lane's Signature Seasoning
- 1 Cup Lane's One Legged Chicken buffalo sauce
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1 cup Greek Yoghurt
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Thinly sliced green onions
- Blue cheese dressing
- Preheat Oven to 220 Degrees. Coat the breast with Lane's Signature
- Bake at 220c for 18-20 Mins or until a nice brown.
- Remove chicken and set oven temp to 175c
- Shred chicken how you like
- Combine all ingredients in a baking dish or skillet. (Leave a little buffalo sauce and green onions till later)
- Add an extra mozzarella layer on the top.
- Put in the oven for around 20-25 Mins until bubbly around the edges
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before finishing with the blue cheese dressing, a few green onions and little more One Legged for good measure
- Serve with tortilla chips, fresh bread or celery and carrot sticks.